0-200mm Stainless Steel Digital Calipers with 0.02mm Resolution Ld500-20
- Model NO.: LD500-20
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Range: 0～150mm
- Measure Method: Manual
- Precision Measuring Device: Precision Measuring Device
- Customized: Customized
- Measuring Range: 0-150mm
- Calipers Accuracy: 0.03mm
- Display: 7.0mm High LCD
- Battery: 1.5V, Type Sr44, 165mm Ah
- Opteration Temperature Range: 0-40
- Specification: 150mm/200mm/300mm
- HS Code: 90178000
- Type: Dial Indicator
- Measurement Object: Length
- Precision: 0.02mm
- Accuracy: A
- Certification: JIS, DIN, ANS, GB, CE
- Name: Digital Calipers
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.0005 Inch
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Maximum Measuring Speed: 120 Inch 3m Per Second
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Year
- Trademark: Leader
- Origin: Dongguan
Digital calipers is the replacement of the analog dial, it is with an electronic digital display on which the reading is displayed as a single value. Rather than a rack and pinion, digital calipers have a linear encoder. Leader digital calipers can be switched between millimeters and inches. All provide for zeroing the display at any point along the slide, allowing the same sort of differential measurements as with the dial caliper.
If the digital caliper is no display, you can check battery contacts or replace battery.
Reset: In order to Reset the instrument, remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, replace the battery and turn the instument on.
Precautions: Although a top quality product, certain precautions are requiremed for any electronic instrument:
1. Avoid exposure to all liquids and excessive humidity;
2. Avoid exposure to electromagnetic fields.
3. Do not expose the instrument to direct sunlight.
4. Do not attempt to disassemble the caliper for extended period of time.